So I am just unwinding from a very busy and wonderful three days at the UK’s annual glass-melting festival, the Flame Off. I’m exhausted, but thought I should check in. I learned (then forgot) how to make hollow beads, bought glass I shouldn’t have (oops) and took the most fabulous class with Claudia Trimbur Pagel, a wonderful glass artist with the most awesome stringer control. I have the beads I made in her class in a bag somewhere packed and ready to go up north tomorrow, but in the meantime I will show you some of hers…suffice to say mine aren’t there yet!!
- I'm baaaaack!! This weekend at the market, Sibbald Walk with you guessed it - more earrings than you can shake a... fb.me/2hf92DZcQ 3 minutes ago
- I've been making beads! For the first time in over a month, yay! All coming up on UK Lampwork… instagram.com/p/BZgNAT3g453/ 4 hours ago
- Porto, I miss you! 🎨✈️☀️#travelling #holiday #travelblogging #instatravel #graffiti #mosaic… instagram.com/p/BZdpiG2gMUd/ 1 day ago
- Eek, it's Monday! Pink dotties today, I made these for summery times but think they fit Autumn… instagram.com/p/BZdb3r_g6rC/ 1 day ago
- My darling sister @hrchalmers has turned into an #instafoodie - look at this #acaibowl she has… instagram.com/p/BZYPLAVAC79/ 3 days ago