So I am just unwinding from a very busy and wonderful three days at the UK’s annual glass-melting festival, the Flame Off. I’m exhausted, but thought I should check in. I learned (then forgot) how to make hollow beads, bought glass I shouldn’t have (oops) and took the most fabulous class with Claudia Trimbur Pagel, a wonderful glass artist with the most awesome stringer control. I have the beads I made in her class in a bag somewhere packed and ready to go up north tomorrow, but in the meantime I will show you some of hers…suffice to say mine aren’t there yet!!
- Festive 🤶🏼💃🏼🧣I’m getting all layered up for a very breezy @thefoodnflea today; pop by from 11… instagram.com/p/BcZK3ougqfY/ 6 days ago
- We are working away like elves in the jewellery studio here at Summerhall to get ready for the… instagram.com/p/BcWpN89A8NG/ 1 week ago
- A new colour for #Christmas2017 Slate Blue and Gold proved very popular at 3d2devents this… instagram.com/p/BcUSD9FgGOm/ 1 week ago
- Dotty Glass Studs, £10 and the perfect Secret Santa ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 fb.me/2oUQAAZcO 1 week ago
- #onmybench today #sgraffito enamel snowflake studs on progress ❄️💐⭐️ #enamel #edinburgh… instagram.com/p/BcUFEYgg0c0/ 1 week ago