So I am just unwinding from a very busy and wonderful three days at the UK’s annual glass-melting festival, the Flame Off. I’m exhausted, but thought I should check in. I learned (then forgot) how to make hollow beads, bought glass I shouldn’t have (oops) and took the most fabulous class with Claudia Trimbur Pagel, a wonderful glass artist with the most awesome stringer control. I have the beads I made in her class in a bag somewhere packed and ready to go up north tomorrow, but in the meantime I will show you some of hers…suffice to say mine aren’t there yet!!
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 19 hours ago
- Berlin 🧣🎨🇩🇪 #berlin #germany #hollibobs #minibreak #citybreak #graffiti #gettinginspired… instagram.com/p/BgmFrS3h2j1/ 2 days ago
- Happy weekend everyone! My 50% off sale is now on on my Facebook page and Etsy (link in… instagram.com/p/Bf2_R-9l2FF/ 3 weeks ago
- And we are live!! Please note Etsy is also 50% off this weekend so feel free to pop over there too,... fb.me/RaUkEA3I 3 weeks ago
- RT @on_lothianbuses: 1200 Update - PLEASE SHARE https://t.co/GNmSrrRwq4 3 weeks ago