So I am just unwinding from a very busy and wonderful three days at the UK’s annual glass-melting festival, the Flame Off. I’m exhausted, but thought I should check in. I learned (then forgot) how to make hollow beads, bought glass I shouldn’t have (oops) and took the most fabulous class with Claudia Trimbur Pagel, a wonderful glass artist with the most awesome stringer control. I have the beads I made in her class in a bag somewhere packed and ready to go up north tomorrow, but in the meantime I will show you some of hers…suffice to say mine aren’t there yet!!
- On my bench today, gold and enamel 🌕⭐️🌑 #making #behindthescenes #gold #glass #enamel #earrings… instagram.com/p/BV1lS-wAc7z/ 3 hours ago
- Hello from the Food and Flea Market everyone! If you're in Edinburgh pop by and say hello 🦋🍉😊… instagram.com/p/BVwpcGxgckS/ 2 days ago
- Up for sale 🐛🌈🦋 fb.me/8i2xQfZ7N 1 week ago
- Up for sale 🐛🌈🦋 fb.me/1hc6wDPZR 1 week ago
- Awwwww Jeremy, bless his little backwards shell 🐚 🐌 ❤️ fb.me/7DRn48Brv 1 week ago