These photographs are by a very talented photographer, Evan Leavitt. He is based in Georgia, USA. I love the colours he captures in some of his pictures, his compositions make me think of Edward Hopper. You can see more of his work by clicking on any of the images.
- Hi everyone! Just so you know I’ll be closing my Etsy shop for Christmas on Monday so if you have any presents to... fb.me/IpKIhZIP 1 day ago
- Festive 🤶🏼💃🏼🧣I’m getting all layered up for a very breezy @thefoodnflea today; pop by from 11… instagram.com/p/BcZK3ougqfY/ 1 week ago
- We are working away like elves in the jewellery studio here at Summerhall to get ready for the… instagram.com/p/BcWpN89A8NG/ 1 week ago
- A new colour for #Christmas2017 Slate Blue and Gold proved very popular at 3d2devents this… instagram.com/p/BcUSD9FgGOm/ 1 week ago
- Dotty Glass Studs, £10 and the perfect Secret Santa ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 fb.me/2oUQAAZcO 1 week ago