These photographs are by a very talented photographer, Evan Leavitt. He is based in Georgia, USA. I love the colours he captures in some of his pictures, his compositions make me think of Edward Hopper. You can see more of his work by clicking on any of the images.
- I've been making beads! For the first time in over a month, yay! All coming up on UK Lampwork… instagram.com/p/BZgNAT3g453/ 4 hours ago
- Porto, I miss you! 🎨✈️☀️#travelling #holiday #travelblogging #instatravel #graffiti #mosaic… instagram.com/p/BZdpiG2gMUd/ 1 day ago
- Eek, it's Monday! Pink dotties today, I made these for summery times but think they fit Autumn… instagram.com/p/BZdb3r_g6rC/ 1 day ago
- My darling sister @hrchalmers has turned into an #instafoodie - look at this #acaibowl she has… instagram.com/p/BZYPLAVAC79/ 3 days ago
- Something new with these lovely rectangular #studs as well as #24caratgold on the pink #glass… instagram.com/p/BZYOggXgkft/ 3 days ago