I got back from Munich on Monday evening having lost my voice and been really deprived of sleep (whoops!), but having had an amazing time. There are some pretty interesting photos appearing on facebook too…! Inhorgenta was vast, bigger than I had ever expected it to be, and there was no sign of a recession whatsoever. I have never seen so many precious stones and so much fur in all my life. It was amazing to speak to all of the independent designer/ makers aswell and hear about their work and how they got to where they are now. Pictured of Munich is the Glockenspeil Tower of the Rathus, and a few of us in the cloakroom at Inhorgenta (we weren’t meant to take photos elsewhere). I think we will be back next year too! 🙂
I have also been in the workshop. Here is some more enamel progress. Going slowly but surely as I try to find time to fit it all in. I also have almost finished my final piece for this project due in on Friday (the narrative one, ‘Crime and Punishment’) I’ll hopefully get the photos for it up tomorrow!
- I've been making beads! For the first time in over a month, yay! All coming up on UK Lampwork… instagram.com/p/BZgNAT3g453/ 4 hours ago
- Porto, I miss you! 🎨✈️☀️#travelling #holiday #travelblogging #instatravel #graffiti #mosaic… instagram.com/p/BZdpiG2gMUd/ 1 day ago
- Eek, it's Monday! Pink dotties today, I made these for summery times but think they fit Autumn… instagram.com/p/BZdb3r_g6rC/ 1 day ago
- My darling sister @hrchalmers has turned into an #instafoodie - look at this #acaibowl she has… instagram.com/p/BZYPLAVAC79/ 3 days ago
- Something new with these lovely rectangular #studs as well as #24caratgold on the pink #glass… instagram.com/p/BZYOggXgkft/ 3 days ago