I got back from Munich on Monday evening having lost my voice and been really deprived of sleep (whoops!), but having had an amazing time. There are some pretty interesting photos appearing on facebook too…! Inhorgenta was vast, bigger than I had ever expected it to be, and there was no sign of a recession whatsoever. I have never seen so many precious stones and so much fur in all my life. It was amazing to speak to all of the independent designer/ makers aswell and hear about their work and how they got to where they are now. Pictured of Munich is the Glockenspeil Tower of the Rathus, and a few of us in the cloakroom at Inhorgenta (we weren’t meant to take photos elsewhere). I think we will be back next year too! 🙂
I have also been in the workshop. Here is some more enamel progress. Going slowly but surely as I try to find time to fit it all in. I also have almost finished my final piece for this project due in on Friday (the narrative one, ‘Crime and Punishment’) I’ll hopefully get the photos for it up tomorrow!
- Hi everyone! Just so you know I’ll be closing my Etsy shop for Christmas on Monday so if you have any presents to... fb.me/IpKIhZIP 1 day ago
- Festive 🤶🏼💃🏼🧣I’m getting all layered up for a very breezy @thefoodnflea today; pop by from 11… instagram.com/p/BcZK3ougqfY/ 1 week ago
- We are working away like elves in the jewellery studio here at Summerhall to get ready for the… instagram.com/p/BcWpN89A8NG/ 1 week ago
- A new colour for #Christmas2017 Slate Blue and Gold proved very popular at 3d2devents this… instagram.com/p/BcUSD9FgGOm/ 1 week ago
- Dotty Glass Studs, £10 and the perfect Secret Santa ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 fb.me/2oUQAAZcO 1 week ago