The graphic imagery is what I wanted. I have decided to call this project ‘blood on their hands’, and this refers to the shocking behaviour of some sectors of the church during the 17th and 18th Centuries. Hanging was a near daily experience in the city of Edinburgh with bodies left on display as a reminder to the citizens of what happened to those who did not conform to society’s rules. I don’t think my final piece weill be as dark as this, but we’ll see when I get up into the workshop tomorrow.
- On my bench today, gold and enamel 🌕⭐️🌑 #making #behindthescenes #gold #glass #enamel #earrings… instagram.com/p/BV1lS-wAc7z/ 3 hours ago
- Hello from the Food and Flea Market everyone! If you're in Edinburgh pop by and say hello 🦋🍉😊… instagram.com/p/BVwpcGxgckS/ 2 days ago
- Up for sale 🐛🌈🦋 fb.me/8i2xQfZ7N 1 week ago
- Up for sale 🐛🌈🦋 fb.me/1hc6wDPZR 1 week ago
- Awwwww Jeremy, bless his little backwards shell 🐚 🐌 ❤️ fb.me/7DRn48Brv 1 week ago