The graphic imagery is what I wanted. I have decided to call this project ‘blood on their hands’, and this refers to the shocking behaviour of some sectors of the church during the 17th and 18th Centuries. Hanging was a near daily experience in the city of Edinburgh with bodies left on display as a reminder to the citizens of what happened to those who did not conform to society’s rules. I don’t think my final piece weill be as dark as this, but we’ll see when I get up into the workshop tomorrow.
- Festive 🤶🏼💃🏼🧣I’m getting all layered up for a very breezy @thefoodnflea today; pop by from 11… instagram.com/p/BcZK3ougqfY/ 6 days ago
- We are working away like elves in the jewellery studio here at Summerhall to get ready for the… instagram.com/p/BcWpN89A8NG/ 1 week ago
- A new colour for #Christmas2017 Slate Blue and Gold proved very popular at 3d2devents this… instagram.com/p/BcUSD9FgGOm/ 1 week ago
- Dotty Glass Studs, £10 and the perfect Secret Santa ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 fb.me/2oUQAAZcO 1 week ago
- #onmybench today #sgraffito enamel snowflake studs on progress ❄️💐⭐️ #enamel #edinburgh… instagram.com/p/BcUFEYgg0c0/ 1 week ago