The graphic imagery is what I wanted. I have decided to call this project ‘blood on their hands’, and this refers to the shocking behaviour of some sectors of the church during the 17th and 18th Centuries. Hanging was a near daily experience in the city of Edinburgh with bodies left on display as a reminder to the citizens of what happened to those who did not conform to society’s rules. I don’t think my final piece weill be as dark as this, but we’ll see when I get up into the workshop tomorrow.
- I'm baaaaack!! This weekend at the market, Sibbald Walk with you guessed it - more earrings than you can shake a... fb.me/2hf92DZcQ 2 minutes ago
- I've been making beads! For the first time in over a month, yay! All coming up on UK Lampwork… instagram.com/p/BZgNAT3g453/ 4 hours ago
- Porto, I miss you! 🎨✈️☀️#travelling #holiday #travelblogging #instatravel #graffiti #mosaic… instagram.com/p/BZdpiG2gMUd/ 1 day ago
- Eek, it's Monday! Pink dotties today, I made these for summery times but think they fit Autumn… instagram.com/p/BZdb3r_g6rC/ 1 day ago
- My darling sister @hrchalmers has turned into an #instafoodie - look at this #acaibowl she has… instagram.com/p/BZYPLAVAC79/ 3 days ago