These are some drawings of Edinburgh’s Old Town I did this summer, and they are a nice starting point I think. I might look at witch burning as well, really interested in the idea of punishment without a crime, and why it happened back then. Time to go dark and murky with the research I think, but at least the weather at the moment complements it. Top to bottom: Greyfriars Bobby and the Hub, Mary Kings Close under the Royal Mile, and some (wonky!) extractions.
- On my bench today, gold and enamel 🌕⭐️🌑 #making #behindthescenes #gold #glass #enamel #earrings… instagram.com/p/BV1lS-wAc7z/ 3 hours ago
- Hello from the Food and Flea Market everyone! If you're in Edinburgh pop by and say hello 🦋🍉😊… instagram.com/p/BVwpcGxgckS/ 2 days ago
- Up for sale 🐛🌈🦋 fb.me/8i2xQfZ7N 1 week ago
- Up for sale 🐛🌈🦋 fb.me/1hc6wDPZR 1 week ago
- Awwwww Jeremy, bless his little backwards shell 🐚 🐌 ❤️ fb.me/7DRn48Brv 1 week ago