These are some drawings of Edinburgh’s Old Town I did this summer, and they are a nice starting point I think. I might look at witch burning as well, really interested in the idea of punishment without a crime, and why it happened back then. Time to go dark and murky with the research I think, but at least the weather at the moment complements it. Top to bottom: Greyfriars Bobby and the Hub, Mary Kings Close under the Royal Mile, and some (wonky!) extractions.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 17 hours ago
- Berlin 🧣🎨🇩🇪 #berlin #germany #hollibobs #minibreak #citybreak #graffiti #gettinginspired… instagram.com/p/BgmFrS3h2j1/ 2 days ago
- Happy weekend everyone! My 50% off sale is now on on my Facebook page and Etsy (link in… instagram.com/p/Bf2_R-9l2FF/ 3 weeks ago
- And we are live!! Please note Etsy is also 50% off this weekend so feel free to pop over there too,... fb.me/RaUkEA3I 3 weeks ago
- RT @on_lothianbuses: 1200 Update - PLEASE SHARE https://t.co/GNmSrrRwq4 3 weeks ago