Isn’t it beautiful? I love the contrast of the peeling paint and iron rails with the clean white laundry. It was taken by William Allard in 1995 for National Geographic in Italy and I love love love it. Inpiration is just what I need right now for my source project so good job I came across it.
Favelas and magnets almost done too, just spent the day setting some resin magnets to go with it.
Bye for now!
- I've been making beads! For the first time in over a month, yay! All coming up on UK Lampwork… instagram.com/p/BZgNAT3g453/ 4 hours ago
- Porto, I miss you! 🎨✈️☀️#travelling #holiday #travelblogging #instatravel #graffiti #mosaic… instagram.com/p/BZdpiG2gMUd/ 1 day ago
- Eek, it's Monday! Pink dotties today, I made these for summery times but think they fit Autumn… instagram.com/p/BZdb3r_g6rC/ 1 day ago
- My darling sister @hrchalmers has turned into an #instafoodie - look at this #acaibowl she has… instagram.com/p/BZYPLAVAC79/ 3 days ago
- Something new with these lovely rectangular #studs as well as #24caratgold on the pink #glass… instagram.com/p/BZYOggXgkft/ 3 days ago