Isn’t it beautiful? I love the contrast of the peeling paint and iron rails with the clean white laundry. It was taken by William Allard in 1995 for National Geographic in Italy and I love love love it. Inpiration is just what I need right now for my source project so good job I came across it.
Favelas and magnets almost done too, just spent the day setting some resin magnets to go with it.
Bye for now!
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 17 hours ago
- Berlin 🧣🎨🇩🇪 #berlin #germany #hollibobs #minibreak #citybreak #graffiti #gettinginspired… instagram.com/p/BgmFrS3h2j1/ 2 days ago
- Happy weekend everyone! My 50% off sale is now on on my Facebook page and Etsy (link in… instagram.com/p/Bf2_R-9l2FF/ 3 weeks ago
- And we are live!! Please note Etsy is also 50% off this weekend so feel free to pop over there too,... fb.me/RaUkEA3I 3 weeks ago
- RT @on_lothianbuses: 1200 Update - PLEASE SHARE https://t.co/GNmSrrRwq4 3 weeks ago